Part of proving a network design requires the validation of wireless links to ensure that reliable connections can be established. Undertaking on site mock-up testing of radio links is the best way of ensuring that the fully installed wireless equipment will operate reliably.
Any outstanding risks and uncertainty associated with proposed links can be eliminated with onsite validation. Surveying can provide confidence in the network design and avoid the costs of relocating links if they fail to provide the reliability or data throughput required.
Site surveys include:
- An on site visit by SilverNet staff
- Set-up & validation of your wireless link
- Data throughput measurement
- Background interference assessment
- Inspection of proposed mounting points and cable routes